Amanda Reynolds grew up locally in Central New Jersey and has been with Choice Dermatology since 2015 after earning her Medical Assistant license from the American Institute of Medical Sciences and Education. Since working in the Dermatology world, Amanda was inspired to branch out into aesthetics in order to provide our patients with even more cosmetic services.
She then pursued extensive education from Artistic Academy. Amanda has additional certification in anti-aging treatments, non-traumatic chemical peels, acne treatments and truSculpt Body Sculpting. She has experience treating all skin types and conditions using the renowned skin care line, ZO by Zein Obaji.
Growing up close by in Central New Jersey, Hailey Vasconcelos developed a love for the skin care industry as a child. In 2019, she entered Raritan Valley Community College to become an aesthetician. Hailey is driven and passionate when it comes to helping others achieve and maintain healthy skin, with a penchant for helping them relax while doing so.
She falls in love with the aesthetics industry everyday, and continues her education whenever she can. As such, she's certified in various treatment methods in order to provide everyone with the service they need, regardless of skin type as well as conditions. Hailey can't wait to meet everyone and help them achieve their best skin yet!
- - Enjoy our signature facial using ZO Skin Products to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and massage the face leaving the skin smooth and refreshed with a healthy glow.
- - Using our best ZO Skin Products this facial specifically focuses on ingrediants targeted for both mature skin and anti aging prevention. Improve the elasticity of your skin, brighten, and correct the texture to reduce the signs of aging.
- - A skin brighteneing facial targets pigment related issues to help address dark patches and uneven skin tone.
- - An ultra hydration facial designed specifically to target dry, dehydrated skin to restore hydration, and to provide soothing cooling and calming comfort.
- - The aging process can cause your skin to become lax, pigmented and rough. Sun exposure and enviornmental assault just adds to the problem. Chemical peels can eliminate the dull, damaged top layer of the skin, revealing the beautiful, healthy tissue below.
- - Relieve your back from stress with a relaxing treatment consisting of deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and mask application. Great for acne prone skin!
- - A safe and gentle procedure for acne prone skin designed to exfoliate and extract clogged pores to help clear up the skin.
- - A noninvasive treatment in which light therapy is used to kill bacteria on the skin.
- - A noninvasive treatment in which tiny crytals are used to remove the outer layer of skin. This helps exfoliation and skin rejuvenation.
- - An advanced procedure designed to gently remove the top layer of skin and produce a deep exfoliation promoting cell turnover for a radiant complexion.
- - Microneedling is a superficial skin rejuvenating treatment that uses tiny needles to induce a controlled injury to the skin, which stimulates collagen production. The small wounds trigger the skin to repair itself by producing new collagen which means plumper, smoother healthier skin.