Licensed Aesthetician & Medical Assistant
Amanda Reynolds grew up locally in Central New Jersey and has been with Choice Dermatology since 2015 after earning her Medical Assistant license from the American Institute of Medical Sciences and Education. Since working in the Dermatology world, Amanda was inspired to branch out into aesthetics in order to provide our patients with even more cosmetic services.
She then pursued extensive education from Artistic Academy. Amanda has additional certification in anti-aging treatments, non-traumatic chemical peels, acne treatments and truSculpt Body Sculpting. She has experience treating all skin types and conditions using the renowned skin care line, ZO by Zein Obaji.
- - Enjoy our signature facial using ZO Skin Products to cleanse, exfoliate, extract and massage the face leaving the skin smooth and refreshed with a healthy glow.
- - Using our best ZO Skin Products this facial specifically focuses on ingrediants targeted for both mature skin and anti aging prevention. Improve the elasticity of your skin, brighten, and correct the texture to reduce the signs of aging.
- - A skin brighteneing facial targets pigment related issues to help address dark patches and uneven skin tone.
- - An ultra hydration facial designed specifically to target dry, dehydrated skin to restore hydration, and to provide soothing cooling and calming comfort.
- - A noninvasive and painless procedure in which a mild direct electric current of positive and negative ions are used to refresh, stimulate, rejuvenate the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, increase circulation, and detoixfy.
- - The aging process can cause your skin to become lax, pigmented and rough. Sun exposure and enviornmental assault just adds to the problem. Chemical peels can eliminate the dull, damaged top layer of the skin, revealing the beautiful, healthy tissue below.
- - Relieve your back from stress with a relaxing treatment consisting of deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, and mask application. Great for acne prone skin!
- - A safe and gentle procedure for acne prone skin designed to exfoliate and extract clogged pores to help clear up the skin.
- - A noninvasive treatment in which light therapy is used to kill bacteria on the skin.
- - A noninvasive treatment in which tiny crytals are used to remove the outer layer of skin. This helps exfoliation and skin rejuvenation.
- - An advanced procedure designed to gently remove the top layer of skin and produce a deep exfoliation promoting cell turnover for a radiant complexion.
Microneedling is a superficial skin rejuvenating treatment that uses tiny needles to induce a controlled injury to the skin, which stimulates collagen production. The small wounds trigger the skin to repair itself by producing new collagen which means plumper, smoother healthier skin.
Permanent Makeup Specialist
Trained by the Beauty Everlasting Permanent Cosmetics and Training Academy, Nancy is a licensed master Permanent Makeup artist who specializes in Microblading, Ombré Eyebrows, lip blushing, eyelash enhancement as well as eyelash lift. She is very passionate about her work and views each procedure as a live masterpiece. A perfectionist by nature, she has a keen eye for design and enhancing natural beauty using subtle definition, custom cosmetic artistry, permanent makeup techniques, and color theory. With proper application and vision to create a more youthful appearance, she can help save hours of time from your daily makeup routine! Nancy is a true artist who is passionate about her work and the services she offers, and we are thrilled to have her as part of our team
- - Microblading is a permanent makeup procedure done to improve the shape and color of your eyebrows by adding a three-dimensional effect hair stroke to fill in any sparse areas. This can last anywhere from 1-3 years depending on your skin type.
- - Microblading with shading is a permanent makeup procedure done to improve the shape and fullness of the eyebrows resulting is a make-up like appearence to the eyebrows. This can last 1-3 years depending on your skin type.
- - Blushed lips is a permanent make-up procedure done on the lips to give a soft, but natural color. The ideal shade and color will depend on your skin tone. This can also give your lip a slightly fuller appearance. It is a good alternative to enhance and perfect the shape of your lips. This lasts 1-3 years.
- - Eyelash enhancement is a permanent makeup procedure done to give a more prominent lash line and enhance the color of your eyes. It is a very thin line done in the lash line. This can last 1-3 years.
- - Eyelash lift and tint is a lash curling procedure. It is more gentle on the lashes than lash extensions and needs less frequent retouches. Also ideal for patients with sensitivity or allergies to lash extensions. The procedures lifts your lashes to give them a natural curl so you don't have to curl them yourself! It also includes a black tint to give your lashes a mascara effect without applying the mascara. This is a wake up and go look! This lasts 6-8 weeks and is followed up every 8 weeks.
- - A permanent makeup procedure good for those who like to wear eyeliner on a daily basis. This is a small to medium line with a very small wing right above your lash line that can be done on the lower lash line as well. This lasts 2-3 years.
- - Eyebrow tint is a procedure that we do by shaping the eyebrows first and then tinting them to give them the perfect shape and color, the procedure is not permanent and is ideal for patients that have a vacation and want to have their eyebrows done without applying makeup, or for those who are interested in permanent makeup but want to try this first.
- - Ombre eyebrows is a permanent makeup procedure that is ideal for oily skin and results in a natural shadow eyebrow look. This can last 2-3 years depending on your skin type.